Dec 2021-May 2022. Development of a local Cultural Development Strategy for Ijevan community
Development of a local Cultural Development Strategy
- Identifying citizens’ opinions and feedback about the cultural life of the city and about citizen participation in decision-making on cultural issues.
- Prioritizing problems in cultural sector of the city.
- Developing strategic goals and objectives in cultural sector of Ijevan and conducting SWOT analysis.
- Conducting gap analysis on legal and institutional situation in the cultural sector of the local governments (particularly in Ijevan).
- Peer review with Armenian municipalities and sister cities outside Armenia to reveal local/International best practices on development of cultural sector.
- Developing local cultural development strategic plan and presenting to stakeholders.
- Adopting Council decision on Local cultural development strategic plan.
Funding: EU/Goethe Institut
Country/Regions/Communities: Ijevan, Tavush region, Armenia
Beneficiaries: Ijevan municipalities, settlements, and residents.