We are the FIRST organization in Armenia that:
1. Implemented housing provision through Housing Certificate mechanism and, through TA, handed the model over to Armenian Government.
2. Introduced source separation of solid waste: separation of plastic bottles.
3. Introduced a collaboration model between local governments, local civil society, and local media.
4. Developed and publised a Participatory Management Toolkit for local government practitioners.
5. Introduced separation of plastic bottles from the solid waste in a rural community of Armenia (Akhuryan).
6. Introduced a model of apartment building stabilization through attracting loans by building management bodies.
7. Introduced a technology for production of environmentally friendly construction materials due to recycling of plastic waste (Kapan).